With a range of venues available from purpose-built conference spaces, lecture theatres and large-scale accommodation, the University is perfect for events both large and small.
Easily accessible from Hamilton's Central Business District, enjoy leading edge conference facilities with auditoriums featuring the latest audio and visual technology and on-campus caterers. The University also offer on-site accommodation with 695 single rooms in our three Halls of Residence from mid-November to mid-February.
Dedicated Conference Managers will work with you to ensure your event is successful; from inception to completion to customising each element to meet your needs, a full events and venue service is provided.
- Six purpose-built venues
- Conference spaces accommodating 10-700+ delegates
- The Gallagher Academy of Performing Arts
- 695 single rooms for delegate accommodation
- State of the art audio-visual equipment
- Dedicated Conference Managers
- Video conferencing facilities
- On-site technicians
- On-site caterers
- Gym facilities, swimming facilities, tennis courts, extensive sports fields
- On-campus parking with reasonable rates for delegates.
Whatever the occasion the University of Waikato has a venue and meeting package to meet your needs.
A: Gate 2A, Knighton Rd, Hamilton
P: +64 7 838 4007