The event will include guest speakers on various topics of interest including:
- Tourism Opportunities Plan Game Changer #4 Activating the Waikato River - Introducing product towards this Game Changer
- River Riders - Dan Tairaki
- Camjet Boat Tours - Aaron Crossan
- Waikato River Festival - Lee Ann Muntz, Chair, Tainui Waka Tourism Inc. and Craig Muntz, Director, Aotearoa Experience Ltd
- Waikato River Explorer - Darren Mills
- Turning Strategy into Action
- Roland Leemans - Managing Partner, CEO Strategy, Reserve Group
- Getting Trade Ready
- Scott Mehrtens - Leisure Time Tours and Travel | Board member of the Tourism Export Council
- Hamilton & Waikato Tourism Update
- Jason Dawson - Hamilton & Waikato Tourism
We will also be holding a Lightning Session. This is an opportunity for operators to share new product developments with the industry. Limited time slots for this are available to book, if you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
When: Friday 6 April 2018
- 9:00am registration
- 9:30am - 1:20pm Symposium
- 1:20pm - 2:00pm Networking Lunch
Distinction Hotel, Hamilton
100 Garnett Ave, Te Rapa, Hamilton
Free to attend
Free parking is available on site.
A networking lunch is available from 1:20pm. For catering purposes, please indicate on your RSVP form if you will be staying for lunch and any dietary requirements.
Please RSVP by Wednesday 28th March 2018, using the form below
Thanks to our sponsors for assisting us with this event: