Released at the Tourism Conference 2014 was the new guide on “how to work with a New Zealand Inbound Tour Operator”.
The “Planning for Inbound Success” manual is designed to provide operators with the basic tools, knowledge and key contacts needed to enter the export tourism market including: Inbound Manual cover
• Understand the travel distribution system
• Research international markets to establish who will use your products
• Recognise the different styles of inbound travellers
• Information on pricing your product and working with international trade
• Key contacts and links for better access to tourism data and research
TECNZ members will receive a hard copy and ‘e-versions’ of the Manual will be available via their password protected area of their website listing. If they would like to receive additional hard copies, there will be a small fee of $10 per copy + postage.
Other industry operators will be able to purchase the Manual in either hard or e-copy form with the price still to be determined. Click here to see “Planning for Inbound Success – Contents page” of the Manual