These practical workshops are aimed at ALL operators working in the adventure and outdoor sector (not only those covered by the adventure activities regulations).
The workshops will be run by TIA Safety Systems Workshop Facilitator Chris Warburton and are free to TIA and non-TIA members.
Dates and locations:
(Note: times include optional 2 hour operator workshop)
- Queenstown, 16 November, 9am - 2pm (Crowne Plaza, 93 Beach Street)
- Christchurch, 30 November, 9am - 1.30pm (The Meeting Rooms, 10 De Havilland Way, Christchurch Airport)
- Nelson, 1 December, 9am - 1.30pm (Sports Tasman, Sports House, 142 Saxton Road, East Stoke)
- Paihia, 2 December, 9am - 1.30pm (Scenic Hotel - Bay of Islands, 58 Seaview Road)
- Auckland, 3 December, 9am - 1.30pm (Room WG608 AUT City Campus - Sir Paul Reeves, WG Building, 55 Wellesley Street East)
- Rotorua, 4 December, 8.30am - 1pm ( Millennium Hotel, Corner Eruera & Hinemaru Streets)
For more information and to register, click here.