This full day event will include a variety of speakers on various topics of interest, including:
- Working with your i-SITEs to deliver a better visitor experience - Paul Yeo, Tourism New Zealand
- Major Events: The process of securing a major event for NZ and leveraging a major event - Sue Sawbridge, Major Events NZ
- Regional Tourism Update - Jason Dawson, Hamilton & Waikato Tourism
- Tourism NZ Update - Lauren Vosper, Tourism New Zealand
- TIA Sustainability Commitment, Chris Roberts, Tourism Industry Aotearoa
- Tourism: A View from the outside - Andy Hamilton, The Icehouse
We will once again be holding Lightning Sessions. This is an opportunity for operators to share new product developments with the industry. Limited timeslots for this are available to book, if you are interested, please contact email@example.com.
Hampton Downs have kindly provided us with THREE Supercar Fast Dash rides (hot lap in a Lamborghini!). Bring your business cards to enter the draw.
The draw will be made before lunchtime, and the hot laps will happen during the lunch break!
In order to reduce the burden of transport costs and be more environmentally aware, we are offering a bus service from Hamilton to Hampton Downs and return - kindly provided by Leisure Time Tours. This will be a “first in first served” basis. Please register with your RSVP below.
The bus will depart from Distinction Hotel Hamilton at 8.00am – parking will be available in the Conference car park area.
If you are unable to take the bus, we encourage you to carpool where possible.
- 9am to 10am – registration, networking and morning tea
- 10am to 12.30pm – Symposium programme commences
- 12.30pm – lunch break, networking and hot laps!
- 1.30pm to 4pm – Symposium programme reconvenes
Hampton Downs Events Centre, Motorsport Park, North Waikato
Free to attend
A networking lunch is available from 12:30pm. For catering purposes, please indicate on your RSVP form if you have any dietary requirements.