The event will include guest speakers on various topics of interest including:
- Tourism Opportunities Plan Game Changer #4 Home of Kiingitanga - Introducing new product towards this Game Changer
- Tahi Rangiawha, Bridal Veil Falls – A cultural walking tour
- Taaniko and Vienna Nordstrom, Soldiers Road Portraits
- Stand out from the rest – Point of Differences
- Katrina Collins & Julian Acraman, Service IQ
- Importance of Business Events in Tourism
- Lisa Gardiner, Tourism New Zealand
- Hamilton & Waikato Tourism Update
- Jason Dawson, Hamilton & Waikato Tourism
- Open Forum
- We will also be holding an Open Forum. This is an opportunity for you to share your new product with the industry. Limited time-slots for this are available to book, if you are interested, please indicate this when completing your RSVP form.
When: Thursday 2nd November 2017
9:30am - 1:00pm Symposium
1:00pm - 1:30pm Networking Lunch
Where: Duty Free & Runway rooms, Hamilton Airport Conference Venues, Hamilton Airport
Cost: Free to attend
Networking Lunch: A networking lunch is available from 1:00pm. For catering purposes, please indicate on your RSVP form if you will be staying for lunch.
Please RSVP by Wednesday 25th October 2017 by completing the form below.