These free, one-hour online sessions are an easy way to keep up to date with the latest market trends, strategic planning and upcoming campaign and trade activity.
So get in quick and register your attendance!
TNZ Roadshow November 2015
Tuesday 8 December, 10:00am (NZT)
In late November TNZ’s senior team visited Auckland, Rotorua, Wellington, Christchurch and Queenstown to update the industry on TNZ’s strategic direction. For those of you who may have missed a session TNZ’s Director Trade, PR and Major Events, René de Monchy, will provide an overview of the content presented throughout the Roadshow, giving an update on the progress made since 1 July 2015 and activity in line for the second half of the financial year. Register here.
Tourism New Zealand PR & Influencers' update
Wednesday 16 December, 10:00am (NZT)
General Manager PR & Major Events, Rebecca Ingram, will provide an update on Tourism New Zealand’s PR activity and its use of influencers to help increase the reach of its work to market destination New Zealand to the world. Register here.
A quick guide to attending a Tourism New Zealand webinar:
- Click on the link above to register for the webinar session - then fill out your details. Please note you will only be registering for that webinar alone. If you wish to attend multiple sessions you will need to repeat the process for each one.
- You will receive email confirmation of your registration containing a link to the session. It is important that you save this email.
- On the day of the webinar, click on the 'join session' link in the body of the email.
- When the meeting loads you will be prompted with the 'Connect Me' feature, this is how you connect the audio.
- To connect by phone: Select New Zealand in the drop down bar and enter your phone number without the zero (example for 09 445 5564 enter 9 445 5564) and click the 'Connect Me' button. You will receive a call from GlobalMeet. Press 1 on your phone to join the meeting.
- To connect by computer: Select 'call my computer'. This will allow you to hear the webinar through the speakers on your PC. If you want to talk this will require a mic/head set.
- Please note - if you experience issues registering for a webinar using Firefox, we recommend you upgrade Firefox or use an alternative browser such as Google Chrome or Internet Explorer.
- You should now be ready to go. If you are experiencing any technical difficulties please email email@example.com
For more information and to register click here